Certified Practising Valuer AAPI and CPV qualified
Bachelor of Commerce (Business Management) and Bachelor of Property and Real Estate Deakin University.
Certified Practising Valuer (CPV Qualified) and Transaction Advisor (Residential/Commercial Property).
Agents representative Certificate REIV.
Valuation and Property Experience
- Property valuations for Family Law and other legal matters
- Valuations of residential and commercial property for mortgage finance purposes
- Private client valuations for taxation or statutory purposes
- Property development valuations for finance and feasibility purposes
- Property consultancy advice to a range of clients
- Specialised valuations for financial reporting
- Consultancy advice for proposes sale/purchase
- Transaction Management for high value commercial and residential property (buyer/vendor advocacy)
- Portfolio Reviews
- Asset Management
- Tax Depreciation Schedules for accounting purposes
2021 – Present
WBP Group – Commercial Property Valuer
2015 – Present
Greville Pabst Property Advisory – Transaction Management Advisor (Residential and Commercial)
2015 to 2021
WBP Group – Client Relationship Manager and Assistant Valuer