I am a Buyers Agent. I look for homes and investment property ( Including Commercial ) and seek to acquire them on behalf of my clients, I am a Licensed Valuer and estate agent so I know how much I should pay. I buy properties between $400,000 and $30m. Some clients want my help in the selection of an investment property or new home, some want my help to evaluate a property and to negotiate a great deal . The Median house price in Melbourne and Sydney is a sizable sum deal. Spending up to $1m sum is something most people do on average every seven years. I act for approx 50 clients a year, and this year hope to buy close to $50m worth of property.
A buying agent can;-
- Source off-market properties that are available but not advertised or listed on websites
- Advise on location, compare and compare suburbs for performance.
- Research a street, neighbourhood or location analysing capital growth performance, rental performance,, crime, risks and threats/ opportunities
- Assess market value.
- Will research the motivations of the vendors and look for selling motivation ie death, debt and divorce.
- Comment on investment yield and the potential for capital growth.
- Negotiate with the vendor and/ or their agent.
- Help help to make your next move or property investment a seamless experience
- We are all busy. We aim to save you time and money
- We trust that we will help you make good decisions through our experience limit the risk of you making a costly mistake.