Tenant Services

Properties for lease

Apply via 1form

Application form


It is important that you report any items requiring repair or maintenance to your property manager as soon as you become aware of them.

Urgent repairs should be reported immediately to your property manager via email.

Examples of urgent repairs include:

  • Burst hot water services
  • Faulty external door locks
  • Gas leaks
  • Flooding or storm damage
  • Serious roof leaks
  • Dangerous electrical faults
  • Fire damage

If the matter is urgent and outside of Greville Pabst Real Estate business hours, please contact our preferred tradespeople listed below and inform your property manager in writing, via email as soon as possible.

Plumber & Gas MetroWest 0417 617 274
Electrician Innovative Electrical
Electricians by the Bay
0419 335 193

0413 388 315

Handyman John
0418 994 005
0438 091 927
Locksmith Wynns Locksmith
Orb LocksAce Locksmiths
03 9495 1122
0409 861 564
03 9534 0586


Flood Response Pty Ltd

Marshall Restorations

1300 819 396
0447 109 1011300 858 525
Glass Replacement SECA Glass 03 9753 3047
Water Faults South East Water 132 812
City West Water 132 642
Yarra Valley Water 132 762
Faults and Emergencies SES 132 500
Gas Emergency Services 132 771
Citipower 131 280

Helpful links for tenants:

Book A Free Consultation

Consult with Greville Pabst Property Management to get assurance that your property is well managed by an expert.

Join our Mailing List

Keep up to date with the latest Real Estate news and property advice.

Greville Pabst is the Strategic Property Advisory Arm of WBP Group.

Proud Sponsor of the

Our Services


Find us on social

© Copyright 2020 | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Website by Fertile Media

The content of this website written and posted by GrevillePabst is expressly for education purposes and is based on the opinions of the authors. The authors and agents for the authors do not accept any liability for any error, omission, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person or entity arising from the use of this information. It is recommended that you seek independent professional advice relevant to your specific circumstances before acting on this information.