SOLD BY SAM INAN – Dramatically spacious, architecturally inspiring and fantastically family focused
823 BURWOOD ROAD, HAWTHORN EAST
The picturesque façade of this Federation home belies the stunning transformation found within. Artfully propelled into a new era of contemporary luxury with show-stopping style by Mitsuori Architects, the aesthetically dynamic design is underpinned by a double-height void contributing to the absolute wow factor of it all. Conjuring up a sensuous blend of warmth and coolness through the synergistic combination of timber, texture and glass, the vast light-filled, open-plan living and dining zone with its seamless connection to a covered entertaining patio looking onto a private botanic wonderland will take your breath away. Against a dramatic black backdrop, the gourmet kitchen stars a bespoke centrepiece marble and timber island bench delivering a communal gathering space and a butler’s pantry concealing an appliance bay, fridges, pantry storage, and access through to a utility room with an external service entry. Fireplaces, Baltic Pine floorboards and leadlight windows in two of the three downstairs bedrooms reflect the original integrity of the era – all three bedrooms are fitted with robes and share a deluxe bathroom accented by black hues. The top level is a superb parent’s retreat offering a sumptuous main bedroom, high-end ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe, home office, terrace and far-reaching city views. Furthermore, the residence also features ducted heating and air conditioning, excellent storage, garden shed and a carport beside the beautifully landscaped front courtyard. All this in a sought-after location close to renowned Camberwell Junction, restaurants, cafés, retail outlets, Rivoli Cinema, trains and trams for effortless CBD access, and highly regarded public and private schools.
PLEASE REGISTER (LIMIT OF 50) FOR THE AUCTION OF THIS PROPERTY BY CONTACTING THE AGENT
From Midnight on Sunday 22nd November 2020 the following restrictions apply to real estate services in Victoria:
Inspections for sale
• Inspection by appointment only
• Maximum 20 people from multiple households
• Density quotient must be considered for the size of the property
• People can travel between Metro and Regional Victoria for inspections
• Must be held outdoors
• Maximum 50 people from multiple households
• People can now travel between Metro and Regional Victoria to attend auctions
• Attendance without registration is to be avoided
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Must wear a face mask
• Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.