This architecturally-inspiring home set atop a circular drive and landscaped gardens is an impressive slice of the majestic Dandenong Ranges. The beauty of views to the Warburton Ranges and rhododendron-dappled gardens coupled with the practicality of a double garage with mezzanine, accentuate that this is a well-considered property with character and style.
Once inside, this sundrenched home boasts cathedral ceilings and expansive windows to capture the views. At its heart is open plan living with the lounge and dining framing the expansive kitchen with bamboo flooring, Miele ovens, induction cooktop, and walk-in pantry. From here, a second living area with bi-fold doors complements this space and leads way to the outdoor kitchen with granite benchtops, wok burner, and deep fryer that is flanked by lovely, level, landscaped gardens.
The complementary bedroom configuration is adorned with unique design elements including pitched roofs, luxury alpaca carpets, and an ensuite main with a spacious dressing room and stunning vista views.
Additional highlights of this incredible home include the landscaped pond with waterfall, 3.75kW solar power, rain storage, Quantum heat pump hot water, onsite bore, and custom exterior cladding of handcrafted stone work and radial timber.
– Architecturally-inspiring home with cathedral ceilings
– Views to Warburton Ranges
– Sundrenched open plan living and kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Second living area adjoining the outdoor kitchen
– Hydronic heating, rain storage, hot water with Quantum heat pump
– Beautiful bedrooms including ensuite main with dressing room
– Magnificent gardens with waterfall pond and rare rhododendrons
– Double garage with mezzanine and under-house equipment storage
– Solar power 3.75kW.
– Engineered to high level.
– Automatic watering system.
– Sprinkler system on the roof.
– 37m floored and powered attic storage.
Click here for the Statement of Information