A Masterpiece of Luxurious Living.
This magnificent Middle Park property, “Glendalough” offers unprecedented inner- city luxury set on 680sqm (approx.) on a beautifully landscaped allotment. A seamless transition of Modern living and the finest Edwardian Architecture, designed by award winning architect Darren Carnell & interiors by Doug Austen. Over 535sq of living spaces, featuring 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, entertainer’s kitchen, butler’s pantry and 3 spacious living areas including Alfresco living/dining. Extensive amenities include Swimming Pool, Sauna & Spa, Double Garage and Workshop, Glendalough leaves nothing to be desired.
A 2-minute walk to Armstrong street Village and Middle Park tram. On the doorstep of Albert Park and within 3.5 Kilometres of Melbourne’s CBD.
Furnishings and Finishes
- 100% New Zealand Wool Carpets throughout
- Silk block out drapes
- Italian Alba Limestone flooring, benchtops and splashbacks
- Restored Kauri Timber flooring
- Ceaser stone bench tops to Butler’s pantry and Laundry
- Custom Joinery throughout
- Timber feature walls
- Fully Cedar-lined Sauna
- Marble and Porcelain fully tiled ensuites.
- Czech crystal chandeliers and custom pendant lighting
- Granite cobble driveway
- Industrial granicrete garage and workshop floors
- Double acoustic glazing throughout
- Slab heated Limestone floors
- Four zone reverse cycle air-conditioning systems
- Miele appliances
- Built in Double BBQ with wine fridges and extraction canopy
- Gas fireplaces to living and master bedroom suite
- Open fireplaces to alfresco, Formal living and Guest bedroom
- Fully Integrated Multi-Zone Audio-visual surround-sound system with built in HD smart Televisions
- Gas-heated, automated pool/spa system
- Automated irrigation and garden lighting system
- Automated driveway sliding-gates and Garage Door
- Keypad access control and video intercom system
- 6.5kW Solar electrical system