• Excellent Fully Fitted Offices or entire floor in Art Deco Building
• Located In Heart of Legal Precinct
• Ideal for Corporate & Creative Tenants
Situated in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District, 428 Little Bourke Street offers the ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR totalling 235m2 or individual fully fitted creative offices that boasts exposed ceilings, polished concrete floors, good natural light and an impressive existing fit out already in place that is sure to impress corporate tenants seeking an impressive and design conscious office.
Occupying a near-corner site position on Little Bourke Street, this impressive four-level free standing building has undergone extensive refurbishment and provides convenient access to the legal and financial precincts of the CBD. The building is also surrounded by an abundance of Melbourne’s best restaurants, cafes, bars and fashion retailers and is within walking distance to all forms of public transport.
The offices are located on the ground floor, they provide a high quality fully fitted office arrangement with storage options and communal staff areas that make the offering truly unique. The office spaces available will appeal to a variety of users from boutique law or accounting firms to design or architecture practices.
The Tenancy Provides:
– from 9sqm to 38 sqm of high quality fully fitted boutique INDIVIDUAL office spaces
OR the entire floor – totalling 235m2
– Offices that accommodates anything from 2 or 6 staff are available
– Expansive Boardroom that comfortably accommodates 10 people
– A kitchen, staff breakout area, print & storage areas
– Male and female amenities
– Fully secured and equipped with an alarm system
– Ideal environment for creative office users