[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
A vendor’s advocate or adviser is a qualified property professional who represents you (the seller) during the process of selling a property. Vendor’s advocates assist the seller in the initial stages of selecting a selling agent and setting a reserve or sale price, and oversee the sale campaign through to sale and settlement.
Unlike a typical real estate agent who is engaged to sell the property, vendor’s advocates do not sell property. This means they can provide independent advice to help you maximise your sale price. There is also no added cost to using a vendor’s advocate, so long as you engage them at the start of the selling process.
Why do I need a vendor’s advocate when selling my property?
An independent vendor’s advocate will represent you, the seller, and hold your best interests and goals at heart throughout the selling process. In a complex and highly competitive real estate market, having an experienced professional on your side can be hugely beneficial.
A vendor’s advocate will:
- Select the best selling agency and particular agent to sell your property based upon knowledge of and networks in the local real estate market.
- Help you to determine whether an asking price is within fair market value, manage negotiations including auction representation, as well as review contract terms and conditions on your behalf.
- Ensure you pay a rate of commission that is not excessive and that reflects the commitment required by the selling agent for the market in which you are selling.
- Advise and oversee the marketing plan for your property, including method of sale, advertising methods, schedule and budget.
- Provide expert advice about how to maximise the sale price through minor updates and / or renovations to the property.
No additional cost to you:
The cost of a vendor’s advocate is borne by the selling agent. Specifically, the fee paid by you to the selling agent is split between the agent and WBP’s advocate. The transaction is completely transparent to the seller.
Why choose WBP?
An experienced, independent and professional WBP vendor’s agent will save you time, manage the complex selling process, and maximise your financial outcome. Backed by one of Australia’s leading valuation companies, WBP’s Property Advisers are experts in determining a property’s value – this means you’ll never need to sell your property for less than its worth.
Can you afford not to use a vendor’s advocate?[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]